Monday, February 8, 2010

Get to SNOW me Monday

We are being told by local forecasters that tomorrow night we should expect 6-12 inches of snow. For those of you that don't know me, I Hate Snow! I hate walking in it, I hate driving in it and I hate shoveling it. Leaving the snow was a huge part of my and hubby's decision to move to Arizona. If it wasn't for snow, we might have sold our house and been there by now, but who wants to move when it's snowing. Hence our house still has a for sale sign in the front yard soon to be surrounded by snow.

Now we can only hope that this will be our last winter that involves snow and if we are really lucky the forecasters will be wrong and we will only get a dusting tomorrow night.

...And did I tell you how much I Hate Snow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment