Saturday, February 13, 2010

The results are in...

NO SHELLFISH...Yes, I am sorry to have to say Hubby is indeed allergic to all shellfish. He had the worst reaction to Shrimp and Clams followed by Crab then Lobster and the smallest reaction was to Oysters. He reacted to all of them. This means for sure he is allergic to all shellfish and according to the allergist he must carry an epipen. They also did confirm he is not allergic to any other non shellfish so he is free to have salmon, cod, perch, etc. We knew that though because I make salmon quite a bit.

I was planning on making Lobster Tail tomorrow for Valentines Day but due to his results we changed it to Pot Roast. I'd prefer to spend the day with him in a non hospital setting.

We are glad we went and now have a definite answer, even if it isn't the one we hoped for.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear this! Following you back from Friday Follow. Thanks for reading my blog. I have 2, by the way!

    ReplyDelete