Monday, May 17, 2010

Safety 1st Complete Air Convertible Car seat Review

One day I was walking in Target and I saw this Convertible Car seat. It's the Complete Air Convertible Car seat by Safety 1st. I knew the minute I looked at this car seat it would revolutionize and set new standards for how all car seats of the future are made.




This Car Seat is GENIUS!
Did you know that side impacts are the "deadliest type of collision for children, accounting for one in three child fatalities; nearly all of which are caused by head trauma"?

"The placement of Air Protect™ Technology on the car seat diverts crash forces away from a child’s head, the most vulnerable place in a side impact crash."

"Through the precise release of air, Air Protect™ shields children from side impact intrusion and immediately reduces crash forces at the most critical spot: around a child’s head. Air Protect™ does this by extending ride-down, the amount of time it takes to slow a child’s movement in a crash."

I was so excited about this seat I contacted Safety 1st to let them know what a great seat this was and they offered to send me one to review.



In my opinion this is the Best convertible Car Seat on the Market right now. Not only is it the best but it's the SAFEST. As a parent myself the most important thing is the safety of my child and protecting my child especially in a situation where I have no control like a car crash.

This seat was easy to install, is designed to fit and fits very securely in the seat and takes up less room than other seats we have had or used.

I was worried that the Air Protect wings would freak Shane out. I assure you that Shane didn't even take a second look and they didn't bother him at all. I also know other mothers who have this seat and their kids also were not in any way bothered by the air protect wings.



I Love this seat and know you will too.

If you want to learn more about the complete air convertible car seat visit the websiteHERE.

If you would like to purchase one for you child they are available at Babies R Us, Toys R Us, Walmart, Sears and Target.


7 comments:

  1. very cool - I like this! I'll have to show it to my S-I-L for my nephew (he is 1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great seat! We are buying another one for the second car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the display at Target! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Love your blog... I didn't make it into the Follow Friday fun this week but I found regardless and am a new follower. Would sincerely appreciate if you’d visit my blog. Follow if you like it: My Tot Travels
    You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook
    Happy Travels,
    Lilli
    http://www.mytotstravel.com/

    My Tot Travels...
     Learning to Parent on the Road of Life (  great tips for traveling with kids)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received the camera strap cover and I love it! Feel free to check out my post on my blog http://hsuperparents.blogspot.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you are able to review such an amazing car seat with lot's to offer! I just saw you and Shane a week ago and it looks like he had another growth spurt already! Can't wait to see you next week and maybe we will have pool weather =)

    XoXo's =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great that you were able to review such a great car seat! That's one thing I definitely won't skimp on - I want my kids as safe as possible on the road.

    This is Christi from The Frugal Novice, by the way! Thanks so much for being a part of the first Friendly Friday!

    ReplyDelete