Monday, May 31, 2010

TONS OF WINNERS TO ANNOUNCE

Winner of

the Eleven Shoes
ann said... 151

I entered for the bs clothing 2
littlefry381@gmail.com


Jumpoline Bounce House

Karen Propes said... 97

2nd Daily Tweet 5/18:
#3
http://twitter.com/ncjeepster/statuses/14260711897
ncjeepster@aol.com




Guidecraft Art table

Dee said... 196

Following the GUIDECRAFT blog!
dominiquemata@gmail.com


Kidorable umbrella

Mom Caboodle said... 82

Daily Tweet #1, Entry #3:
http://twitter.com/MomCaboodle/status/14491528888
shanna@momcaboodle.com




zehn naturals shirt

jakiesmom said... 66

entered little tikes
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

Shatubu shaper

Erin said... 1

I was surprised it can burn 12% more calories in a day. I've got to get one of these. I'm a follower on GFC.
erin_amundsen@msn.com


Congrats to the winners you have 48 hours to get back to me.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

I still have lots of great giveaways going and more on the way








2 comments:

  1. OMG, I never win ANYTHING!! YAY Randomizer, thanks for the awesome giveaways Laura :)

    ReplyDelete