Saturday, May 14, 2011

Scentsy Review

I had heard about Scentsy a few months back and thought it was great!



Scentsy is a company that sells warmers and fragrance bars. The are different from other warmers because Scentsy warmers use a low-watt bulb to slowly melt specially formulated wax.

With no flame, smoke, or soot, the Scentsy Wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy Scentsy fragrances.

This is super important to me because being a mom it scares me to have any kind of flame that could cause a fire or burn my child. This allows me to enjoy a nice scent and eliminates my worry that my son will get hurt.

I was super excited to try scentsy through a great Scentsy Director Theo Anidu. I was sent one of their many awesome warmers and scents. I choose the classics collection black satin warmer and the cherry limeade scent bar.



The cherry limeade smells amazing and the warmer does a great job of melting the scent bar. I think I am totally obsessed with scentsy. I am already making a list of warmers and scents I must have.

If your interested in trying out scentsy ( I highly recommend you do) then check out Theo's page HERE to see the warmers and scents available and place an order :)


1 comment: