Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dress up your Salad and more with Marzetti Simply Dressed Salad Dressing

One of my favorite things to have with dinner is Salad. In fact at least once a week I make salad my entire dinner. It is such a staple in our house. Its simple, healthy and can be made a variety of ways so you don't feel like you are having the same thing over and over.

Sometimes when I have time, I like to make my own homemade salad dressing. With time not on my side most days, I can't do that and so I look to a pre-made dressings to complete my salad.



I don't like just any bottled dressings. I like dressings that are made with natural ingredients that would be closest to homemade. This way I am providing my family with a dressing that is not artificial and unhealthy. I was so excited when I was recently given the opportunity to try Marzetti Simply Dressed Salad Dressings and I fell in love with right away.

Marzetti Simply Salad dressings come in 10 flavors/varieties and are made with a minimal number of all-natural, simple ingredients, such as extra virgin olive oil, canola oil and sea salt.

Simply Dressed® Balsamic
Simply Dressed® Blue Cheese
Simply Dressed® Caesar
Simply Dressed® Champagne
Simply Dressed® Coleslaw
Simply Dressed® Ginger Sesame
Simply Dressed® Greek Feta
Simply Dressed® Pomegranate
Simply Dressed® Ranch
Simply Dressed® Strawberry Poppyseed

every one of these dressings EXCEPT the Ginger Sesame is gluten free.

I am seriously in love. Marzetti Simply Dressed Ranch Salad Dressing is the best Ranch dressing I have tried to date. It smells amazing and is very creamy. Not to thick but not to thin either. It tastes so good on my salad with the perfect blend of seasonings. We love it so much in our house, we also use it as a dip for carrots, cheese sticks, chicken strips and other food items that can be dipped.

My other flavors I have tried so far are the Simply Dressed® Balsamic and the Simply Dressed® Champagne.

The Simply Dressed® Balsamic is great for cooking. I used it this week to marinade some chicken and it turned out excellent. Even my son who is a picky eater ate his whole piece of chicken. The whole piece!

I love the Simply Dressed® Champagne on my salad and I think it would make a great dressing option for a salad for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner this year. In fact I am bringing a bottle to my Mother In law and father In law to try when we go on our annual trip to visit them this Thanksgiving.

For more information on Marzetti Simply Dressed Salad Dressing check out their website. http://www.marzetti.com/products/marzetti/salad-dressings/marzetti-simply-dressed.htm

You can also look on the website to see stores in your area where you can purchase the dressings. I found mine at Kroger.



I was one of the bloggers selected by T. Marzetti Company and Clever Girls Collective to host a Marzetti Simply Dressed review. They provided me with product to test myself and compensation for my time. However, my opinions are entirely my own.

2 comments:

  1. My all time favorite is Ranch, but we've been on a Marzetti Simply Dressed Pomegranate kick for a few months now. It's SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this excites me! I love salad and am always looking for something new :D

    ReplyDelete