Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rent your books next semester

Having a Bachelors degree I went through many semesters of purchasing expensive books. In fact in makes me sick to think how much I spent on books in my college career.

I wish there was CampusBookRentals.com when I was in college. CampusBookRentals.com
offers you the option to rent your books for a savings of 40-90% off of bookstore prices.
Plus you get free shipping both ways, you can highlight in the textbooks and they have flexible renting periods.

Plus you are helping as good cause as CampusBookRentals.com donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented. They are donating over 1,000 life saving cleft lip surgeries this year to children in need. How Awesome is that!


Here is how it works




Take a minute to check them out for next semester!


1 comment:

  1. Those unforgettable days really thanks to the online bookstores for starting these campaign's, Renting Textbooks is very easy and with lots of savings.

    ReplyDelete