Thursday, November 8, 2012

HGG 2012 Delta Faucet

As we are finally settled in our new house I am beginning to make changes to the things I don't like and customize them to my liking. One of the things I really hated was our bathroom faucets. The one in our master was outdated and ugly.

 I have a beautiful Delta Faucet in my kitchen that is not only stylish but very functional.




So I wanted the same for my Master Bathroom. I was beyond thrilled to review the Delta Addison Single Handle Lavatory Faucet with Touch2O.xt™ Technology in Stainless Steel.





 This faucet has Delta's new Touch2O.xt™ technology which allows you to
  • Activate the flow of water by just moving close to the faucet - it senses your presence anywhere 4″ around it.
  • Or activate the flow of water by touching anywhere on the spout or handle.

  • Its really great when you have stuff on your hands not to have to touch the handle of the faucet to get it to turn on an off.  We have been doing other remodeling projects around the house and I can run quickly into the bathroom and touch the faucet with my wrist and get my hands clean without making a huge mess. Plus it looks awesome in our bathroom.

    Here is a before picture and an after video showing how the faucet looks and works. 









    The Addison faucet retails for $423.20 and would make an excellent gift for the Holidays this year.

    1 comment: