Wednesday, November 13, 2013

HGG 2013 The Children's Place

"I was sent a promotional item. All opinions are my own"

If your looking for adorable holiday outfits for the kids for reasonable prices you have to check out The Children's Place.




 The Children's Place has always been a go to store for me for my son's and daughters clothing year round and especially during the holidays.





This year we had the opportunity to shop at the outlet and I was so impressed. There were tons and tons of stylish clothes at fantastic prices.  I just love the above beautiful plaid christmas dress.



We picked out Shane an adorable Christmas button up shirt perfect for holiday pictures this year and we got it for $6 after the extra 30% off they were offering. What a deal!



Plus they offer online exclusive items.  The dress we decided on for Jacey is the Jacquard leopard dress an online item. I can't wait for it to get here.


We are Children's Place members.  It's free to sign up.  Earn 5 points for each dollar you spend in store or online and after you get 1000 points you earn $5 towards your next purchase. They e-mail you all the current deals, plus get in store and online coupons!

Check out the Children's Place in store or online. You are sure to find the Perfect Holiday outfit!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment