Monday, November 18, 2013

HGG 2013 The Sea Squad™ Puppet-on-a-Stick™by Educational Insights

"I was sent a promotional item. All opinions are my own. "

As I have said in previous reviews I am a big fan of Educational Insights.

A great company that makes fun and educational toys.  So I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review the The Sea Squad™ Puppet-on-a-Stick.



  • Go fishing for fun; Meet Flipper, Dipper, Chomper and Bob
  • Express yourself with these silly creatures from the sea Choose a shark, angler fish, octopus, or clam and get hooked on dramatic play
  • Each puppet measures 11" x 3"; Inspires dramatic and creative play





What better to promote imaginative play than puppets and cute ones at that. My son is going to love putting on puppet shows for my family. It will be so fun to watch him engage in such imaginative thinking. I just love to watch his creativity come alive and with these puppets I am sure to be smiling as I observe him play. Simple yet very educational, Educational Insights has done it again bring another awesome toy into houses for this holiday season. 

The The Sea Squad™ Puppet-on-a-Stick™by Educational Insights can be purchased on Amazon.com for $39.99



 

1 comment: