Sunday, October 24, 2010

CSN Stores Review

I love being a CSN Stores Preferred Blogger. Usually I have a hard time deciding what to review but this time the opportunity to review came at just the right time.

My hand mixer had died and with all the cooking and baking I do I need a hand mixer.

So I decided on the Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer with Snap-On Case.




First off the mixer arrived super fast. I love CSN Stores fast shipping.

I really love my new mixer. I have only used it twice so far but I can say it mixes really well. I am happy with my choice. This mixer has 250 Watts peak power, six speeds with a QuickBurst button and comes with beaters and a whisk. It's case holds the beaters and whisk and snaps onto the unit so no more searching for the whisk and beaters.

I think its a perfect blender if your on a budget and not looking for something super fancy. It does the job well.

You can purchase this blender HERE at CSN STORES for $23.99 plus shipping.

Visit CSN STORES to find all the things you could need and use for your kitchen and the rest of your house. CSN Stores has something for everyone and they are my top pick website for the holiday's this year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment