Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Potty Training

I am Potty Training Shane. The first Day was rough but now it is going really well. We figured out he did not want to pee sittting down and wanted to pee like daddy standing up. Go figure! (lol). As soon as we tried that it seems as if it just clicked.
He has stayed dry both nights and today only one small accident (a little wet spot in his under pants).

This is Requiring me to spend a lot of time taking him back and forth to the bathroom so I hope you all understand for the next week or two my post may be a bit sporadic.

I have a ton of things to get up for my x-mas gift guide. Still make sure to check in daily.

1 comment:

  1. Congrat's Laura this is great =) He will be very potty trained when we have him overnight again soon. Such a big boy wanting to pee standing up. Uncle Nate and Aunt See See are so proud of him!! =)

    ReplyDelete