Monday, May 21, 2012

Catalogue App by TheFind.com...My final thoughts

I am still loving Catalogue App by TheFind.com. I use it on my Android phone and its great to pull together my own personal favorites from various brands into one location. I am able to check local store availability, take a peek at the retailers sale emails and, “using Camera View”, can even see how an item would look in my own house.
I get store emails that allow me to obtain the most recent deals and promotions. Plus I am not wasting paper but instead using a “green” alternative to the classic catalog shopping.

 If you haven't checked out the Catalogue app yet, you are missing out.

 They regularly feature some great stores including
Best Buy
 Lego
Macy's
 Red Envelope
 Sears
The Land of Nod
 Toys R Us

Shane loves looking at the Lego's Catalogue with me and I really like Macy's so I check out their deals and promotions daily.

 You can also check out a Facebook version of the App HERE



 Disclosure: This post is part of a Blogger Ambassador program which I have received monetary compensation for participating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment