Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fresh Produce Clothing

I just discovered a great new clothing company that makes super trendy clothing.
 Fresh Produce Clothing has a great summer line of clothing.

After being offered the opportunity to review a summer item I looked a this really cute Womens t-shirt
I had almost decided to review it until I saw the adorable Tunics. I had one in mind till I saw the tanks. I ended up picking the Vintage Slub Tank and am very happy with my choice.
As you know I am over 6 months pregnant so right now I am not able to model any clothing. I can say this is an adorable tank and I am super excited to wear it after the baby gets here.

 Fresh Produce Clothing is a perfect choice for this summers wardrobe.  With so many choices and quick shipping you won't be disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment