Friday, September 2, 2011

BUMPDATE 1

I am almost 8 weeks pregnant and I have not been feeling well at all. I have been very very tired and nauseated all day long since 6 weeks. I also have not been able to eat much and the thought of any sort of meat makes me even more nauseated.

Who knew something the size of a blueberry could cause such havoc...LOL

I actually had some nausea and tiredness with Shane but not this bad. I also craved meat with Shane. I loved meatballs and cheese burgers with him.

This time around fruit, soft serve ice cream and cold coffee items like iced coffee have been my cravings.


I am kind of thinking it might be a girl. Most of my friends and Shane are saying girl. Phil and my dad think it's a boy.

We will be finding out around Thanksgiving!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm also almost 8 weeks pregnant and totally nauseous with this one. With my first (also a boy) I was only sick in the mornings, would just throw up and then was fine the rest of the day. With this one, nothing sounds good and I'm nauseous 24/7. Maybe we are both having girls? Who knows! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can truly understand! When I was pregnant with my boy I had "morning" sickness 24/7. People calling it "morning" sickness just really irritated me! Only advice I can give is to stay as hydrated as possible; this DID help me. Somewhere around 14-15 weeks it finally passed and with the occasional and passing bout, the rest of my pregnancy was nausea free thankfully. Then, I was all about cheeseburgers! I did feel bad for my husband during those early weeks though because the smell of ANY cooking food turned my stomach. He had to grill outside and eat out on the deck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First Congrats! Second Ugh, it's been 32 years since I was pregnant, But I still remember my morning , daytime and nighttime sickness. Hang in there and try ginger. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you are not feeling well. I can totally relate all too well. If you can stomach it frozen pepsi's helped a lot! Also drinking water makes nausea worse ....have some gatorade to keep those electrolytes up....sipping it little by little. There is always good ole' Zofran if it doesn't get any better....dissolvable tablets... If you want me to come over and watch Shane just let me know. It will give me time with him and practice too or I can pick him up for a day so you have the whole day to yourself to just relax.
    X<3X<3

    ReplyDelete