Friday, September 16, 2011

One of My favorite Etsy shops

zoeysattic and I have a lot in common. We have the same taste in clothes and even in names. Both of our sons were born within a month of each other and both are named Shane.

zoeysattic sells some awesome shirts. She has a wide variety of shirts from maternity to sibling to grandparents, aunts and uncles.

I was very excited to receive this shirt that says due in April!


I love the cute bird and modern design. The shirt is very good quality and washes well.

I am going to be ordering this shirt for Shane with a matching Onesie for the baby as soon as we find out the sex.


Check out Zoeysattic Here.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laura! I think this is the first time I have followed a blog hop with your blog in it or I just did not notice. I am following you everywhere since I have won several times! I don't know if I have ever asked you to follow me or not. I would love a follow on GFC and Facebook if you are not following me. Michele from Miki's Hope is going to help me with my first giveaway in a few weeks and would love for you to register to win! She is going to be giving away a scrub, lotion and roll on perfume from Eclipse Spa on my blog. She wanted me to do a review and then said she would guide me thru the g/a. So, keep a watch and I hope to send out a newsletter and tweets when it is time. I think she is also planning on doing the same. Thanks for your help and have a great weekend!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete