Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall is Here and What to do with all these Apples?

It has cooled off here in Michigan and Fall is here. I love all the Fall foods and don't even mind the cool weather. I HATE THE SNOW!

We took Shane to the apple orchard. The cider and donuts were really good and Shane had a blast picking and eating apples.


Last night I made Phil a Homemade Apple Pie to tell him thank you for all the extra help he has been giving me while I have been baking Baby #2. He loves my Apple Pies!


We still have a ton of apples so if anyone has any good apple recipes feel free to leave them in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had so much fun on your adventure to the cider mill =) Love the picture of Shane and his apple and the apple stories!

    Your Apple Pie looks scrumptious =P

    ReplyDelete