Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Activia Selects...So Yummy!

with a 3 year old and one on the way it can be difficult to find time for a nutritious meal. I always like when I find nutritious snacks that I can take on the go.

When I am out on a playdate or at a prenatal appointment I have found a new snack that I love to take.

Activia Selects


New styles of yogurt that let you enjoy unique and delicious taste experiences! New Activia Selects brings you great tasting, cultural recipes plus everything you already love about Activia.

There are 4 new Activia Selects

Activia® Selects French- A delicious blended French style yogurt with a smooth and silky texture. Features the popular yogurt recipe from France.

Activia® Selects French– Fruit Bites on the Bottom- Smooth and silky French style yogurt with large and fresh pieces of fruit on the bottom.

Activia® Selects Greek- Thick and creamy blended Greek yogurt, containing 0% fat and an excellent source of calcium and protein.

Activia® Selects Parfait-A blend of delicious creamy Activia yogurt, flavorful fruit pieces, and crunchy granola on top.



I ended up trying the Activia® Selects Parfait in Peach. I love peach and the granola adds a bit of crunch for the perfect snack on the go. I also tried the Activia® Selects French– Fruit Bites on the Bottom in strawberry. This one was a bit richer and had really good strawberry flavor with real strawberry pieces.


The Activia® Selects Parfait are my favorite. I just love the extra crunch the granola gives.

For more information about Activia Selects, check out http://activia.us.com/products/enjoy_activia_selects.aspx


“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Dannon Activia Selects Yogurt Series and received a coupon to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment