Monday, November 8, 2010

Holiday GG 2010 Carson Dellosa

Carson Dellosa is a publishing company that makes all sorts of educational books, supplies and games for teachers, classrooms and parents.

If you Homeschool or are a teacher you have heard of Carson Dellosa. They are a huge name in Education. Being a teacher I have seen books and other teaching materials from Carson Dellosa but I never knew they sold educational toys and games until recently when they contacted me to do a review.

I was sent a Giant Fire Engine floor puzzle and some flash cards to teach Shane about money, time, sight words and first words. I was also sent a train set.





Learning can be fun. The train set is great for imaginative play. This set comes with a 24-page full-color book, 4-piece trains set, interactive sticker poster and reusable stickers.
The Giant Fire Engine Floor Puzzle has amazing colors and detailed shapes fascinate children as they learn. It includes additional activities to enhance fire safety. The puzzle is printed on durable stock for years of use. I think it is great to promote problem solving skills and improves motor skills.
The flash cards make a great stocking stuffers and are a really great teaching tool. They help children build proficiency and confidence while practicing basic skills. I used my own flash cards to study when I was in college. They are great for memorization and all learning styles.

I loveCarson Dellosa as I am a huge fan of Educational toys. I would definitely suggest their toys and games for holiday gifts. At the very least grab a few sets of flash cards for stocking stuffers.

They are having a fall clearance Sale Right now you can save up to %75.


Products can be purchased on the Web at www.carsondellosa.com, at most teacher supply stores and wherever fun and educational books are sold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment