Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse Test Drive Program

I am excited to be participating in the Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse Test Drive Program.

I try really hard to have good oral health. I brush everyday and floss almost everyday but I am prone to cavities and my gums seem to be a bit swollen at times. I have tried mouth rinses before but really don't like the sting of some of them and others I felt have not helped me much.

I am always willing to try new products. Crest has a new mouth wash out that I have been using for a week now called the Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse.


ABOUT Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse

Gives you a fresh, invigorating clean you can feel—so you know you’re working toward a better dental check-up. 24 hour protection against plaque and gingivitis. Use twice daily. Invigorating sensation.

* Kills germs
* Reduces plaque buildup
* Helps prevent and reduce gingivitis for healthy gums
* Fight bad breath
* Keep teeth cleaner longer, versus brushing alone
* Invigorating sensation



Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse offers a unique rinsing
experience with ingredients that provide an invigorating sensation during use and a lasting cool freshness after use.

Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse delivers a sensation that helps you feel confident that you are taking the right steps to ace your next dental check-up.

Enjoy the new flavor experience that helps signal that you are on the path to a healthy mouth.

In a survey of over 100 Women’s Health readers selected to receive free samples of a new Crest Pro-Health Rinse, 89 percent felt more confident about their next dental check-up after regular use of Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Rinse.


HOW DO I LIKE CREST PRO HEALTH INVIGORATING CLEAN MULTI -PROTECTION RINSE ?

Watch for another post in a few weeks with my thoughts on crests new rinse and how its working for me.

“I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Crest and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central Consulting sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment