Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuneband for ipod Touch Review

Phil and I have been walking a lot lately and we love listening to music. We both have ipod touches (2nd generation). We hate having to hold our ipods or if in our pockets we fear they might fall out.

Then I discovered the Tuneband for iPod Touch (2nd and 3rd Generation) Grantwood Technology's Armband, Silicone Skin, and Screen Protector.



It's new best friend. I received a pink one and totally love it. I no longer worry about breaking my ipod or having to hold it. Instead it sits securely on my arm with the armband in a cute pink protective case.

I love it so much I am getting one in a guy color for Phil for Christmas.

This would make a great stocking stuffer and can be purchased in a variety of colors on Amazon Here for between $7.99- $12.99 depending on the color.


0 comments:

Post a Comment