Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sore Feet from high heels? Kushyfoot can help

I remember after my wedding my feet were so sore from wearing dress shoes all night. I am not much of a dress up kind of girl and wearing high heals bothers my feet rather quickly.


Recently I have discovered a very affordable option to help with my feet. Kushyfoot are foot covers (flats to go )designed with padding that you can carry in your purse and use when high heels are driving you crazy. They come in a ton of different designs and are so comfortable.

I was lucky enough to get two pairs to review and I love them. I have a wedding shower and a wedding this year and I know these will come in very handy and save me from aching feet.

I cant think of any women who wouldn't want a pair. You can see and purchase all Kushyfoot products HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment