My husband is a huge Dremel fan. They make some great tools including their newest tool the Dremel trio.
"The Dremel Trio allows users to cut, sand and rout using one multi-purpose tool. Cut multiple materials including wood, plastic, drywall, sheet metal, wall tile and more without switching tools. The tool’s unique, 360-degree cutting technology and plunge-cut ability allows users to make quick and controlled cuts, while its unique, 90-degree pivoting handle facilitates added control, comfort and accuracy."
•Start your cut wherever you want because Dremel Trio cutting bits let you make quick and easy plunge cuts anywhere in the workpiece
•The pivoting handle on the Dremel Trio can be positioned straight-up or at a 90-degree angle for superior tool control and maximum comfort
•The multi-purpose cutting bit included with the Dremel Trio lets you cut a variety of materials using only one bit
Hubby says this will be used a lot especially when we move as he plans to build some shelving and change out molding. This tool is so versatile that I know he will be able to use it for many projects around our house. It looks so neat I may even ask him to teach me how to use it.
Dremel also sent me their Multi-max Universal adapter.
This is a great little adapter that allows you to use the Dremel multi-max accessories with other brands so if you own a rockwell or bosch or other brand you can now use the the Dremel oscillating accessories with them.
Hubby loves the Dremel Trio and recommends it for a holiday gift for that special Man or women who loves tools and doing home projects.
One lucky reader will win a Dremel trio.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog AND
2. You must become a Fan of Dremel on Facebook HERE
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a Dremel Trio $99rv @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/35jke3t #tools #giveaway
6. Follow Dremel on Twitter Here (5 entries)
7. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
8. Visit juliethefish designs and look around and tell me your favorite thing she offers (click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
9. Visit Notybaby and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page)(2 entries)
10. Visit Purse bling and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
11. Visit Edenfantasys (Warning adult content for 18 and older) and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is (click on the button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to their page)(2 entries)
12. Enter my Paula Deen cookbook Giveaway (2 entries)
Contest ends 12/3/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!