My husband is a huge coffee drinker. I myself like flavored coffee on occasion but I love tea and hot Chocolate and drink it regularly.
Before KEURIG I had to boil water to make my tea and coco and Hubby would make several cups of coffee in a regular machine that would go to waste.
Not anymore! We were sent my new love a KEURIG SPECIAL EDITION BREWING SYSTEM.
Blending luxury with convenience, this single cup home brewing system offers upscale style and convenient features.
The Special Edition Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Featuring chrome accents and a blue, backlit LCD display, the Special Edition brewer allows you to program water temperature, set the digital clock and Auto On/Off. With the choice of three cup sizes, the Special Edition brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs. Includes a bonus variety box of 12 K-Cups®.
* Choice of 3 cup sizes (6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.)
* Removable 48 oz. water reservoir
* Quiet-Brew Technology®
* Energy Savings Mode – Auto On/Off
This System is AMAZING. It has so many Great features. To see it in action check out my video.
I can't tell you how much I LOVE this Brewer. It is Truly one of My favorite things and I can't believe we went without one for so long. We use it SEVERAL times a day. It is so easy now for Phil to have his coffee and me to make a cup of tea or coco.
There are tons of K-cups varieties available. Regular coffee blends, flavored coffee blends, Tea's, Hot Chocolate. Plus there is a MY K-CUP that you can purchase. It's a reusable filter that you fill with the ground coffee of your choice and fits into the k-cup part of the brewer allowing you to brew using your choice of any coffee.
Plus if you just want hot water you can leave the k-cup empty and pick your brew size a size to get hot water. Iced coffee is easy too. Just fill your mug with ice and brew over top of the ice.
This machine is great for company also. Sometimes when you have guests each want something different. It can make several cups of different coffee/tea very quickly. allowing all your guest to have their favorite drink.
This would be my first choice holiday gift option to anyone who is a big coffee or tea drinker or loves to entertain. This is an all around Great gift for just about anyone and will definitely not disappoint. We give The Keurig Special Edition Brewer 5 stars.
One Very Lucky Reader will win the KEURIG SPECIAL EDITION BREWER and some K-cups .
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog AND
2. You must visit KEURIG and tell me 2 K-cup flavors you would like to try.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a KEURIG Special Edition Brewer http://tinyurl.com/35g6dqx @theethertons #giveaway #coffee #tea
5. Follow/Like Keurig on Facebook HERE (5 entries)
6. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
7. Visit juliethefish designs Here and look around and tell me your favorite thing she offers (2 entries)
8. Visit Notybaby HERE and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is (2 entries)
9. Visit Purse bling Hereand look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is (2 entries)
10. Visit Edenfantasys (Warning adult content for 18 and older) Here and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is (2 entries)
11. Sign up for SwagBucks using This Link (Leave the e-mail you signed up with I will be checking) (10 entries)
Contest ends 12/3/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!