As I get more and more into cooking I have noticed many recipes require a certain measurement of food. It's hard to measure out a certain amount of an item without a kitchen scale.
I was so very excited to review the Eatsmart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale. I had the opportunity to review the Eastsmart bathroom scale and I love it. It is very accurate and looks awesome. I had the same expectations for the kitchen scale and I was NOT disappointed.
About the Eatsmart Scale
The EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Scale is an economically priced multifunction home scale, perfect for everyday tasks from weighing food or ingredients to calculating postage.
1. EatSmart Precision Pro Sensor Technology
2. Compact Design and easy two-button operation
3. Tare Feature; Subtract the weight of any plate or container
4. 4 measurement modes: grams / ounces / kilograms / pounds
5. Max weight 11 pounds / 5 kilograms
6. Auto-Calibration; 3 minute Auto-Turnoff
7. Economically priced
8. FREE Calorie Factors book - Perfect for calorie counting and portion control
This scale has made cooking so much easier. I can always know I have the right amount of food for a recipe and how much I have eaten also. It is very accurate and so worth $25. This would make a great gift for the cook in your life. even for someone who is trying to diet.
Right now you can buy it on Amazon for $25
One lucky reader will win an Eatsmart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. Visit EatSmart and tell me your favorite color the scale is offered in.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a Eatsmart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/2u7qrqt #giveaway
6. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
8. Visit juliethefish designs and look around and tell me your favorite thing she offers (click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
9. Visit Notybaby and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page)(2 entries)
10. Visit Edenfantasys (Warning adult content for 18 and older) and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is (click on the button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to their page)(2 entries)
11. Go HERE Like Bouncehousenow AND then LIKE this Picture of my son. (5 entries)
Contest ends 12/17/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!