As a Photographer I have had the opportunity to see lots of companies prints and Photobooks. So I feel I am a pretty good judge of quality and/vs price.
Shutterfly makes a really nice quality photobooks for the price. Of course you could get a album or book through a professional lab that is much better quality but the price would be 10X or more higher.
I was given the opportunity to create a 20 page hardcover 8x8 photobook. I decided to create a first year book for my son with pictures from his first year. I did it by month. The first page was the first week then month 1, 2, 3 etc.
The process was very easy. You picked your layout and colors based on how many pictures you wanted on each page. There were a lot of options. Then you typed in what you wanted in the space provided on the layout.
I was very impressed when the book arrived only a few days later. The cover and pages are thick and the coloring of the pictures and background were very good.
I would definitely order another photobook from shutterfly in the future.
I think Shutterfly photobooks would make a great holiday gift this year. Its always nice to get someone something personal like a photobook because it shows hom much thought and effort you put into their gift.
shutterfly has offered one of my readers a 20 page 8x8 photobook with free shipping.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog AND
2. You must tell me what kind of photobook you will make if you win. (ex: wedding day, my child's first year, etc)
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a 20 page 8x8 photobook plus free shipping from Shutterfly @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/266mf8q #giveaway #photo
5. Follow Shutterfly on Twitter HERE (5 entries)
6. Like Shutterfly on Facebook Here (5 entries)
7. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
8. Visit juliethefish designs and look around and tell me your favorite thing she offers (click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
9. Visit Notybaby and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page)(2 entries)
10. Visit Purse bling and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
11. Visit Edenfantasys (Warning adult content for 18 and older) and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is (click on the button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to their page)(2 entries)
12. Sign up for SwagBucks HERE (Leave the e-mail you signed up with I will be checking) (10 entries)
Contest ends 11/26/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only