Kalorik is one of Europe's oldest manufacturers of kitchen appliances. Not only do they make all sorts of kitchen appliances but they make them stylish and modern looking as well.
Check out this blender it's a perfect mix of Style ( I love the copper color), with modern design and has great function. With a 500-watt motor and six stainless steel blades (two are serrated) can blend your toughest food. You can choose between two speeds and a pulse function.
One of the things that was on my Christmas list this year that I really wanted was a Panini maker. I was so excited when given the chance to review the Kalorik SS Panini Maker which is also a grill.
Here is a little about it from their site
"Whatever the weather, this contact grill gives you that great backyard barbecue flavor direct from kitchen while it promotes healthy, low-fat cooking. Premium non-stick surface sears perfect steaks, chops, burgers, veggies and panini as fats drain away into the external drip tray. Large cooking surface feeds the whole family. Floating hinge adjusts to thickness of food or opens flat for double the cooking surface adjustable temperature control for perfect cooking with maximum control. Adjustable grill height fits your favorite foods."
I love this grill I use it a lot for everything from Panini's to grilling asparagus. It's good for cooking just about everything. Here is what I love about this panini maker/grill. It cooks evenly because of the floating hinge, It has a button on the side that allows it to go flat so you can use both sides allowing you to have more grilling space and finish cooking faster, It drips off the side so it doesn't interfere while you are grilling and I love how many temperature options it has.
Here are a few things I have cooked using this Panini maker
This is one of my favorite Kitchen appliances. I use it all the time! It has made dinner on so many nights so much easier and cleanup is a breeze. I would recommend this panini maker as a holiday gift to anyone. An experienced chef to a college student could use this machine. It's definitively a top pick of mine for the holiday's.
Kalorik has been so kind to offer one of my readers the same Kalorik SS Panini maker I received.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog AND
2. You must Visit Kalorik and tell me another appliance of theirs you would like to own.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a Kalorik SS panini maker/grill $69.99rv @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/2cjacca #giveaway #panini #grill
6. Like Kalorik on Facebook HERE (5 entries)
7. Follow Kalorik on Twitter Here (5 entries)
7. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
8. Visit juliethefish designs and look around and tell me your favorite thing she offers (click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
9. Visit Notybaby and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page)(2 entries)
10. Visit Purse bling and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
11. Visit Edenfantasys (Warning adult content for 18 and older) and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is (click on the button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to their page)(2 entries)
12. Sign up for SwagBucks HERE (Leave the e-mail you signed up with I will be checking) (10 entries)
Contest ends 12/3/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!