When it comes to starting off your day right, a new survey from Kix found that 84 percent of parents turn to cereal with milk for a quick and healthy breakfast.
Cereal is one of the healthiest breakfast choices parents can make. Ready-to-eat cereal has fewer calories than almost any other common breakfast option, while also being nutrient-dense and convenient. In addition, cereal eaters consume less cholesterol and more fiber than non-cereal eaters.
With the same great taste kids have loved for more than 70 years, Kix makes it easy to serve your family a simple and healthy breakfast! Whether you choose to serve Original Kix or Honey Kix, you can be sure that your kids are getting a wholesome food with nutrients they need to grow.
The “Kid-Tested Mother-Approved®”cereal is made with whole grain corn and is an excellent source of iron. It also is a good source of calcium, fiber, and Vitamins C and D. Original Kix has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
We love Kix in our house. Especially my son. I think its because they manage to make a great tasting cereal that is good for you. So it's a win/win. He's happy because it tastes good and I'm happy because he is getting the nutrition he needs without the extra bad stuff. Shane eats Kix for breakfast and sometimes has Kix dry as a snack.
Kix just recently launched a website www.KixCereal.com, featuring background on the history of Kix, nutritional content, and special offers.
Kix Cereal and MyBlogSpark has offered one of my readers a prize pack that includes a 24-piece counting themed floor puzzle, fun learn-to-count flashcards, a sippy cup, portable snack container and a box each of Original Kix and Honey Kix Cereal!
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a Kix Prize pack from Kix and myblogspark @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/28bw4m6 #giveaway
5. Enter another one of my giveaways (2 entries each giveaway entered)
6. Sign up for SwagBucks HERE (Leave the e-mail you signed up with I will be checking) (10 entries)
Contest ends 11/19/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!