I have taken on a huge love of cooking lately. Even my son asks to watch "making" (the cooking channel). We love watching Paula Deen cook on TV.
If you cook for fun, as a housewife or for a living you must know Paula Deen. She is the biggest name in cooking as well as a total sweetheart. She makes southern dishes that are just supper yummy. Paula and her sons even own 2 restaurants in Savannah, Georgia.
One of the Restaurant's is names Lady and Son's and Paula has also decided to name two cookbooks that as well.
I was so excited to receive a copy of her second cookbook Lady and Sons, Too!.
There are so many awesome recipes in this book. I love it so much I have requested the first edition from my husband as a Christmas present.
Last night I made one of my favorite recipes that I have tried so far called Saucy Chicken and Asparagus Bake.
It was just awesome. Here is a picture. Are you hungry yet?
There are a ton of recipes in this book. 28 Appetizer recipes alone. I can't wait to make some other recipes from this book. I have book marked at least 20 I plan to try soon.
I think Paula Deen's cookbooks would make a great gift for anyone who likes or loves to cook. It is well worth the $20 retail value.
Paula Deen has been so kind in offering one of my readers a copy of her Lady and Sons, Too! cookbook.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog AND
2. You must tell me who this cookbook would be for if you win.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a Paula Deen cookbook "Lady and Son's too!" @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/2vnaoe5 #giveaway #cookbook
6. Like Paula Deen on Facebook HERE (5 entries)
7. Follow Paula Dean on Twitter Here (5 entries)
7. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
8. Visit juliethefish designs and look around and tell me your favorite thing she offers (click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
9. Visit Notybaby and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page)(2 entries)
10. Visit Purse bling and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
11. Visit Edenfantasys (Warning adult content for 18 and older) and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is (click on the button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to their page)(2 entries)
12. Visit Paula Deen's website HERE and find a recipe you would like to try. Come back here and tell me the name of the recipe. ( 2 entries)
Contest ends 12/3/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!