My husband likes video games. Most guys do Right? I like to play to but we have different tastes on which Games are fun.
Recently we discovered Thinksmart Wii. It's a great game the whole family will love.
A little about Thinksmart
"This original brain training program helps you develop language, memory, mathematics, spatial reasoning and logic skills in an imaginative and creative way. Think outside the box and improve your mental fitness! Train the coordination of the right and left hemispheres of your brain and improve your powers of imagination and logical thinking. An individual training plan tailored to your previous performance enables you to keep track of your progress. Throughout the game, useful tips help you to successfully master every challenge."
I like this game. It's fun to play with my husband and many of the mini games are really challenging. He enjoys this game as well. Its nice to have a game we both like and can play together.
For the Nintendo DS fans there is a new game out called Cosmos Chaos.
About Cosmos Chaos
Cosmos Chaos challenges the player to save their beloved dog, Hugo, who has been captured by the dastardly Dr. Z. By completing challenges and missions, and upgrading Buddy, the player can develop the power they need to save Hugo and rid the world, and eventually, the universe, of Dr. Z's meddlesome robots!
I think this would make a great game for a tween or teen boy or girl. I like that the creators of this game has included vocabulary building mini games into the game. It's great when a game can be fun and educational.
Both of these games would make a great stocking stuffer for the holiday's.
One lucky winner will win their choice of either the Thinksmart wii OR the Cosmos Chaos DS Game.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog AND
2. You must tell me which Game you would pick AND who it would be for.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win your choice of Thinksmart wii or Cosmos Chaos DS @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/25seap9 #giveaway
7. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
8. Visit juliethefish designs and look around and tell me your favorite thing she offers (click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
9. Visit Notybaby and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page)(2 entries)
10. Visit Purse bling and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
11. Visit Edenfantasys (Warning adult content for 18 and older) and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is (click on the button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to their page)(2 entries)
12. Enter my Paula Deen cookbook Giveaway (2 entries)
Contest ends 12/10/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!