Have you ever been in love with something at first sight? I was when I saw the THEIT camera bag. I was even more in love when I saw it in person.
The Theit Camera bag is FANTASTIC. It is a High- fashon designer inspired DSLR bag for the Fashon Forward Photographer. Meaning its the bag for me.
Here are some of its features
-convenient dual carrying handles
-detachable high-fashion chain strap with extra shoulder padding for comfort
-Customizable padded dividers to protect your gear and suit your needs
-fully removable padded insert to organize they bag and or turn it into a regular bag in no time
The camera bag fits
Camera body and 2-4 lenses
plus flash battery, phone and other misc accessories.
water resistant, has antique brass hardware and zipper top closure
Dimensions 14"x 9" x 6"
Before this AMAZING bag I kept all my camera gear in a backpack. With the Backpack it was very inconvenient to switch lenses and grab extra batteries among other things. I had to take the backpack off my shoulders lay it down unzip it and dig through it.
Now I can switch lenses with the Theit bag so easily and instead of taking a purse and a backpack there is enough room in the Theit for my camera equipment and for my wallet, cell phone and other necessary items so I am only having to take ONE bag.
Check out this beauty.
Front and back.
Inside without and with my camera Equipment.
I seriously take this bag with me everywhere. I have seen a lot of camera bags and this one takes the cake. It is well designed and made, super cute and well worth the price. I am in love with this bag.
Theit's camera bag would be great for just about anyone this holiday season. Especially the Photographer or aspiring photographer.
The Theit bag is so popular there is a wait list BUT they have been kind enough to put one aside from their last shipment for one of my VERY VERY lucky readers. $159 Canadian RV
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog AND
2. You must tell me who this bag will be for if you win.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a Theit Camera bag 159 canadian rv @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/2aq4a2v #giveaway #photo #bag #dslr
5. Follow THEIT on Twitter HERE(5 entries)
6. Like THEIT on Facebook HERE and leave a comment "I'm here from The Etherton's thanks for the great giveaway on her blog" (5 entries)
7. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
8. Visit juliethefish designs and look around and tell me your favorite thing she offers (click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
9. Visit Notybaby and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page)(2 entries)
10. Visit Purse bling and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
11. Visit Edenfantasys (Warning adult content for 18 and older) and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is (click on the button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to their page)(2 entries)
12. Sign up for SwagBucks HERE (Leave the e-mail you signed up with I will be checking) (10 entries)
Contest ends 12/3/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US and CANADA :)