Monday, June 14, 2010

And it gets even Better

So earlier I finally got to announce that My Best friend is Pregnant.

If that isn't exciting enough Hubby came home with a surprise. He planned us a long weekend trip to Shipshewana, Indiana in the middle of July to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary.

How sweet is that!
I have been wanting to go back there and a few months ago when I found out my FIL got a place 1/2 hour from there ( due to a job he had to take) that's all I have been talking about. Phil worked it out to take a day off work and then planned a mini vacation. Of course we are taking Shane and my husbands step-mom and dad will be there. I know it will be a really great time.

I am looking forward to shopping and yummy Amish beef jerky!


7 comments:

  1. Have a great time there!!! I only live a little over an hour away and never seem to find the time to go over and shop. Love the quilts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be there a lot if I lived that close :)
    It's such a neat place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! We live not too far away as well, but don't make it there very often. It's great to walk around and see everything. The flea market is pretty entertaining too, though it's usually ssooo hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoo hoo ......you rock Phil....I know you have been wanting to go there Laura =) Can't wait to hear all about it .......and if I can have amish cheese..I might have you bring me some back...the baby is loving cheese...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuesday Blog Hops.... follow you... will you follow me? (Phil Collins)

    http://tonicaravello.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun trip! I've found your blog now - thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Thank you for coming to my baking blog! Came by to say hi back.

    If you have time, please check out my other blog too!

    Hope you had a nice trip!

    Tracy
    http://thelifeofanewmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete