Little Grips have you heard of them? Little grips are toddler utensils that have a special handle/grip that help toddlers learn how to eat with utensils without the frustration and mess.
About how Little grips was invented
"As the father of two children, I never paid that much attention to feeding skills until our daughter began to feed or try to feed herself. I became aware of the struggles she was facing with the fork and spoons available. No matter how hard she tried to maneuver the utensils she kept dropping the food and after no time at all she resorted to using her hands instead.
None of the existing utensils solved the problem, so out to my workbench I went and made my first prototype of Little Grips. I gave it to my daughter and without any prompting from me she immediately picked it up and began eating like a pro. We tried many different types of foods to see if the results would be the same, she could actually eat on her own without the mess and frustration.
We even tried to test her preference by putting a standard toddler fork on the highchair and she wanted nothing to do with it. Little Grips was the only fork she would use."
I think these are great. Shane loves using them. He was already pretty good at feeding himself but I believe these helped him develop more confidence. Had we had these when he first started eating with utensils I know they would have helped so much.
Little grips has offered one of my readers a little grips spoon and fork of their own.
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must tell me who the little grips would be for if you win.
*please include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry...so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it **you must grab my new code as of MAY 1st 2010 because the old one does not link to my page. Old buttons that do not link will not count.** (5 entries)
3. Follow Little Grips on Twitter Here (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
6. Like Little Grips on Facebook Here and tell them I sent you (5 entries)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
8. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (includes review only posts) (1 entry)
Contest ends 7/9/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!