Kid Tough Toys are designed with kids in mind. They have rubber on the outside of them to help shield them when they are dropped. This prevents breakage. Having a kid you know how many times toys get dropped. Its nice to be able to buy toys that are designed to last and are protected drop after drop.
Fisher Price was kind enough to send me the Kid tough Binoculars and walkie talkies to review. These toys are great. They are made to last and provide Shane with hours of fun. I really like that they can be used indoors and outdoors.
Fisher Price has offered one of my readers a Chance to win The Kid tough Walkie Talkies.
"Designed especially for kids and the way they play! Built to survive drop, after drop, after drop,™ with Kid-Tough bumpers, battery-saver auto shut-off, a flexible antenna that transmits up to 200 feet, and easy-to-use control buttons. Just push to talk, release to listen! Includes two hand held units—one for you, and one for a friend! Requires two 9V batteries."
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must visit Fisher Price and leave a comment telling me another kid tough toy your child/Grandchild, niece/nephew etc would Like. *please include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry...so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it **you must grab my new code as of MAY 1st 2010 because the old one does not link to my page. Old buttons that do not link will not count.** (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (3 entries)
5. follow Fisher Price on Twitter Here (2 entries)
6. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
7. Facebook status about this giveaway with a link back to this giveaway. *Status must stay your active status for at least an hour.* can only be done once! (3 entries)
8. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
Contest ends 7/2/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!