Delta Faucet makes the best faucets. Here at my house we have really old faucets. Why? because they are Delta Faucets that have lasted for years. That's quality. Delta not only strives to give customers a quality faucet but one that is innovative and has the newest technology.
Delta has come a long way since the faucets we have in our house. Now you can get faucets with these great features.
-Diamond seal technology (Protection from leaks and drips it's a valve with a tough diamond coating to bring you a faucet built to last up to 5 million uses)
-Touch2O® Technology (tap anywhere on the spout or handle and the water is running. Tap again and the water stops)
-MagnaTite® Docking (keeps the kitchen pull-down spray wand firmly in place with a powerful integrated magnet, so it stays docked when not in use)
Not only do they have these great features they are designed to be visually attractive with many finish options.
We were given the opportunity to review a faucet of choice and I chose the Leland Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser.
This faucet is awesome. It's features include
* A charming teapot-inspired series of faucets for the entire home.
* Timeless design is a perfect marriage of both form and function.
* The pull-down spray wand features a 59″ hose providing a 20″ reach
* High-arc spout swivels 360º for complete sink access. The 13 7/8″ high-arc spout provides extra clearance for deep pots and pans
* Coordinating soap or lotion dispenser included
* Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
The reason you don't see a picture of it installed on here is because as most of you know our house is for sale and we plan to move. There is NO WAY the people that buy our house are getting MY delta faucet so it is going to be installed in our new house. Can you blame me? :)
Delta faucets would make a great holiday gift for that special cook or the new home owner. Pretty much anyone would enjoy the look and function of a delta faucet.
Delta has offered one of my readers a kitchen or bathroom Faucet of their choice up to $300.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. Visit Delta Faucet and tell me which faucet you would pick if you win.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win Delta Faucet of choice @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/2e8puke #Giveaway"
5. Follow Delta on twitter Here (5 entries)
6. Fan/like Delta on Facebook Here. (5 entries)
7. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
8. If you visited my sponsors before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (1 entry for each sponsor visited).
9. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
10. Vote for my Son Shane for Gerber baby HERE (You can Vote once a day for 5 entries each day you vote)
Contest ends 10/22/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!