Thursday, October 21, 2010

Holiday GG 2010 Honeywell Air Purifier



I am sure most of you have heard of Honeywell. They are the leading manufacturer of air purifiers and for good reason. Their air purifiers are AMAZING. I am a long time Allergy sufferer. I have been through 5 years of allergy shots and many allergy meds with little to no success.

4 times a year here in Michigan my allergies go crazy. It's a minimum of a week of pure hell. I can't breathe, my eyes water and itch and I sneeze constantly.

Let me tell you this year has been so much better. Why? The Honeywell Air Purifier!

I was sent the Honeywell True HEPA Tower Allergen Remover $179.99 RV.



This air purifier is

-Made for medium to large rooms
-Circulates room air 5x every hour
-Helps reduce unpleasant odors ( hubby's dirty socks lol)
-is Energy Star Energy Efficient

Here is some more info form the website

The Honeywell HPA-150 True HEPA Tower Allergen Remover offers all of the benefits of True HEPA in an attractive tower design. It boasts many impressive features including:

* A True HEPA filter that captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens such as pollen, dust, smoke, and pet dander as small as 0.3 microns. 1
* Germ fighting capability, helping to reduce airborne mold spores, bacteria, and fungi. 1
* An activated carbon pre-filter to help reduce unpleasant household odors. 1
* 3 levels of air cleaning.
* An electronic filter replacement reminder.

Again I can't stress enough how AWESOME this unit is. I should have bought one years ago. This years seasonal attack was so much easier. Although I still had a runny nose and my eyes itched a little I was able to breathe through my nose and get some sleep.

I highly recommend Honeywell Air purifiers as a Holiday Gift. If you suffer from allergies or know someone who does this is the perfect holiday present.

Honeywell products are available online at Kaz and Target and Best Buy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment