I'm a Big fan of Softlips. Especially now as the weather is cooling off. My lips tend to get very dry and crack.
Softlips has a new PURE 100% Natural lip care line out that includes a variety of USDA- certified organic, sheer lip balms in light, unique flavors, as well as a line of 100% natural glosses, tints and a moisturizing lip butter that contain natural mineral sunscreen for added protection. In addition, an exfoliating lip polish buffs away dry lips with organic coconut flakes and sugar, leaving lips soft and smooth.
The complete line is free from preservatives, phthalates, sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, and gluten, and not tested on animals. The packaging consists of a recyclable card printed with vegetable-based inks.
So now I can get my favorite softlips lip products and know they are even better because what can be better than 100% natural and organic. Oh and the Pure Organic coconut and sugar is my favorite. It make my lips soft and gives just the right amount of polish.
Softlips would make a great stocking stuffer this year. Great for a tween or teen or for yourself. It's also something nice to give to the person that is hard to buy for.
Softlips has offered one of my readers a set of the new Softlips PURE 100% Naturals lip care line.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog AND
2. You must visit Softlips and tell me which naturals flavor or color your most excited to try.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a set of the new Naturals Softlips products @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/2fqehfx #giveaway "
5. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
6. If you visited my sponsors before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (1 entry for each sponsor visited).
7. Enter the Pediacare Giveaway (2 entries)
Contest ends 11/5/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!