Shane loves Thomas and Trains. Everything is choo choo trains right now. With the Holiday's going to be here soon we knew a train set was a must for Shane. After looking at many different options we settled on the LEARNING CURVE Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway sets.
Why because Learning Curve makes really nice train sets where the tracks are made out of real wood. Real wood means a solid set that will last a long time.
What I love is that Learning curve makes different sets for different ages but all the Wooden Railway sets are able to be connected to each other. So you can create you own custom train set/table.
Learning Curve sent me the Early engineers Busy Day on the Sodor Set
"With the Busy Day on Sodor Set, young engineers are on board to experience hours of
train play excitement! Easy to set-up and easy to play, the set includes three interactive and interchangeable destinations; a washdown with fun washing flaps, a coal hopper with rattling coal pieces and a two-way engine depot destination. Designed with little hands in mind, the set features deep rail tracktiles and chunky vehicles for easy engine control. The set includes two engines, molded track layout with wooden tracktiles and three destinations. Early Engineers Sets are 100 percent compatible with the rest of the Thomas Wooden Railway. Ages: 18M and up. SRP: $49.99"
Shane LOVES this set. Every morning he wakes up asking if he can play with his Thomas.
He spends many hours a day playing with this set. It keeps his attention mare than any other toy he has right now. I really like it because it encourages imaginative play.
We were so impressed by this set we went out and bought the more advanced Thomas railway Figure 8 set for him for Christmas.
The Busy Day on Sodor Set would make a great gift for any boy and girl that loves trains ages 18 months to 3 years old. After the age of three I would recommend going to the more Advanced Thomas wooden railways sets.
Learning Curve has been kind enough to offer one of my readers a Busy Day on Sodor Set. RV $49.99
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog AND
2. You must visit LEARNING CURVE and tell me another Thomas item you would like to own.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a Thomas and Friends Busy Day on Sodor Set @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/39qoxsb #giveaway
5. Follow Learning Curve on Twitter HERE (5 entries)
6. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
7. If you visited my sponsors before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (1 entry for each sponsor visited).
8. Visit one of my sponsors on my right side bar (under sponsors) and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is (2 entries)
Contest ends 11/19/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!