As I have said so many times before I am a Huge Huge fan and user of Philosophy Products. If you have not yet heard of Philosophy you are for sure missing out. They are a company that makes amazing skin care products,bath and body products, Perfume and makeup.
I am a long time (years) user of their "Falling in love" perfume and they just recently added a sister sent called "unconditional love" which I also own and love.
A lot of people know Philosophy for their amazing bath and shower gels. They offer so many amazing scents with new scents out often. What is so awesome is not only how wonderful they smell but they are 3 in 1 a shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath.
I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled I was when I was given the opportunity to try out some of their new holiday scents before they hit the stores.
I had a hard time choosing which scents to try out because there are so many good ones for the holiday's this year. After looking through my choices many times I decided on
The Holiday Hostess set with Sugary Cinnamon Icing
This set comes with an 8oz 3 in 1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath AND an 8oz Lotion. $20
I love this scent it really smells like cinnamon sugar (cinnabon like). It is very sweet but not overpowering. I think its really neat it comes with the lotion so if you would like a little stronger smell then just put on the lotion after your shower or bath. It's a great holiday scent but one that can be used year round also.
The other set I tried was The Melting Marshmallow Set
This set comes with a 4 oz shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath, a 2 oz lotion and .5 oz high gloss lip shine. $22
I am a huge fan of marshmallow and this set is just awesome. If you love marshmallow or know someone who does this is the set for you or them. It has just the right melting marshmallow scent. Not to weak and not to strong. The lip shine is also great. It really adds a nice shine to my lips and smells wonderful.
Both of these sets along with Philosophy's other holiday sets come packaged in adorable holiday boxes. Most of the sents can be purchased at a Sephoria Store ( inside some JC Penny's) or online HERE. NOTE- The holiday scents are not all available yet.
These would make great gifts for any female in your life including yourself. Even the pickiest person would love a holiday set from philosophy. I highly recommend philosophy this holiday.
Philosophy has been kind enough to offer one of my readers a choice of either The Holiday Hostess set with Sugary Cinnamon Icing OR The Melting Marshmallow Set.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog AND
2. You must tell me which set you would choose if you win.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a New Holiday set from Philosophy @theethertons @lovephilosophy http://tinyurl.com/2wq28fg #giveaway "
5. Like Philosophy on Facebook Here (5 entries)
6. Follow Philosophy on Twitter HERE (5 entries)
7. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
8. If you visited my sponsors before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (1 entry for each sponsor visited).
9. Visit one of my sponsors on my right side bar ( under sponsors) and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is ( 2 entries)
Contest ends 11/19/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!