Schleich is a new company I just discovered and I am so glad. They make action and animal figurines that help children play using their imagination.
"Schleich is the home of action figures and animal figurines. Our product range spans the World of Nature with beautiful animal toys to the World of History with realistic educational toys. Our popular category of the World of Fantasy includes the well-known Smurfs as well as the quickly growing World of Elves. From over twenty breeds of horses to a dozen species of dinosaurs, Schleich understands the beauty and range in the animal kingdom."
Although some of these figures can be a bit more expensive that other toys they are definitely worth it.
These toys are top quality and being a certified teacher I really understand the importance of imaginative play. It really helps a child's mind expand and develop.
I was sent the Giganotosaurus dinosaur for Shane. He really loves this toy. When he first saw it he yelled Rawr and got very excited. I know he is going to have many hours of imaginative play with this toy.
Schleich toys would make a great gift for any kid. All kids can benefit from the imaginative play offered in these toys. I also think the smaller figures would make great stocking stuffers.
These toys are available at target, toys r us and select retailers.
One lucky reader will win a Giganotosaurus dinosaur just like we received.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. Visit Schleich and tell me another toy besides the Giganotosaurus dinosaur that you would like to own.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a Schleich Giganotosaurus Dinosaur toy @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/3978vgv #Giveaway"
5. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
6. If you visited my sponsors before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (1 entry for each sponsor visited).
7. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
8. Vote for my Son Shane for Gerber baby HERE (You can Vote once a day for 5 entries each day you vote)
Contest ends 10/29/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!