It's getting cold here in Michigan and many other states as well. Winter will be here before we know it. I hate the cold weather. One of the things I hate more than anything is getting out of a nice hot shower into cold air and a cold towel.
Warmly Yours carries products to help all of you who are just like me and hate the cold.
They carry radiant floor heating systems, Rug heaters, personal desk heaters and towel warmers. They even carry products for outside to help melt the snow.
If I wasn't moving to warmer climate I would definitively be getting their radiant floor heating systems in the flooring in my house.
Warmly yours was kind enough to send me their plug in infinity towel warmer to help get me through the cold weather till our house sells.
This towel warmer is awesome. It's big, modern and heats up very quickly. It's so nice to get out of the shower to a warm towel.
About the Infinity electric towel Warmer
"The WarmlyYours Infinity electric towel warmer is manufactured from stainless steel with a beautifully brushed finish and has 10 sleek bars to hang towels or a bathrobe. This Zen-like design is perfect for creating a tranquil spa environment right in your home bathroom. Infinity is C-UL-US listed and comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. At 23 5/8" x 32" H and weighing less than 9 lbs., Infinity is easy to install and operates at a fraction of the cost of most liquid filled models. Infinity is offered as both a hardwired (HW) or plug-in (PL) model. The hardwired model comes with a programmable timer control. The plug-in model comes with a 6' long cord and plugs into a standard 120V outlet."
Warmly yours would make a great holiday gift for both men and women. Who wouldn't want to modernize their bathroom with this great towel warmer. This is perfect for the person that is hard to shop for.
VisitWarmly yours for all your heating needs. They have great prices and great customer service.
Warmly yours would like to offer one of my readers the WarmlyYours Infinity electric towel warmer $349.00 RV.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. Visit http://www.warmlyyours.com/ and tell me something you learned or a specific product you would like to own.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win A $250 infinity towel warmer from warmly yours @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/2b6rnvd #Giveaway"
5. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
6. If you visited my sponsors before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (1 entry for each sponsor visited).
7. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
8. Vote for my Son Shane for Gerber baby HERE (You can Vote once a day for 5 entries each day you vote)
Contest ends 10/22/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!