I especially worry about Shane because he is so young. kids can get sick very quickly and they tend to have high fevers that if gone without treatment can cause long term damage.
There are many products out for kids but we trust Pediacare here in our house.
We were sent the PediaCare® Children's Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever (ages 2-11).
We have used pediacare and really like it. It works very well to reduce fevers.
* Note this product has Acetaminophen but Pediacare does have products without Acetaminophen.
With Flu season and increased fevers in full swing Pediacare would like you to be ready when your little one gets sick.
One winner will receive a full size bottle of PediaCare® Children's Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever (ages 2-11).
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a full size pediacare Children's Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever (ages 2-11) @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/2a7lvb7 #giveaway "
5. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
6. If you visited my sponsors before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (1 entry for each sponsor visited).
Contest ends 11/5/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!